EBRC Global Forum 2.0
This is an invitation-only event.
- Hotel Fort Canning at the non-reduced rate (SGD 340)
- Citadines Connect City Centre Singapore (SGD 240); 6 min. walk/5 min. drive from Hotel Fort Canning
- 30 Bencoolen (277 SGD); 10 min. walk/5 min. drive from Hotel Fort Canning
- Many others in the area!
The second EBRC Global Forum for Engineering Biology: Review of Synthetic Biology/Bioeconomy National Strategies (EBRC Global Forum 2.0) will be held on the 20th and 21st of February 2023 in Singapore in partnership with the Singapore Consortium for Synthetic Biology (SINERGY). The Forum will bring together a group of global leaders for an international summit focused on national synthetic biology roadmaps and bioeconomy strategies. Our goal is to facilitate presentations and discussions among leading representatives in the field in a relaxed, not-for-attribution forum.
The two-day agenda will include:
- information exchanges and updates about the current status of national strategies and programs, funding, future directions, and challenges for each country represented at the EBRC Global Forum 2.0;
- discussions focused on the common elements, opportunities, and challenges for collaborative activities, and initiatives that will advance synthetic biology/engineering biology globally and nationally; and
- consideration to establish a virtual and ongoing Global Forum for Engineering Biology and, perhaps, task forces for specific topics such as safety and security; standards and measurement; and climate crisis/sustainability.
Participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. We will facilitate room blocks and/or make recommendations for accommodation, but we will not be covering the costs. We have some limited ability, on a case-by-case basis, to fund travel for those who could not otherwise participate without travel funding assistance.