Spatial Biology Europe 2023
11-12-2023 | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Community
Explore spatial research: from the application of spatial technologies in biology through to topical updates from spatial genomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics and spatial bioinformatics.
Expand your knowledge and discuss future priorities in:
– Spatial Multi Omics Techniques & Approaches
– Applications of Spatial Research & Technologies in Biology
– Spatial Biology in Pharma & Translational Drug Research
– Spatial Bioinformatics, Data Analysis and Interpretation
Benefits to attending include:
– Learn from Applications on Therapeutic Areas – Case Studies on Cardiovascular Development, Oncology, Neurobiology
– Explore the latest Spatial Technologies and Overcome Challenges in the Adoption of Translational Drug Research
– Gain insights into Spatial Multi-Omics applications for thr Tumor micro-environment
& much more!
View the agenda here: https://www.oxfordglobal.co.uk/spatial-biology-europe/agenda/download-agenda/?utm_source=ebrc&utm_medium=eventlisting&utm_campaign=omics&utm_content=sanaeu2023
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Piet Heinkade 11